APS Savings Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the APS Benefits Group Ltd.
Terms and Conditions - Online Prospectus
The following document is an electronic reproduction of the APS Savings Limited Prospectus No.7 dated 26 July, 2018 ('Prospectus'), being the day it was lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission ('ASIC'). ASIC takes no responsibility for the content of the Prospectus. The Prospectus expires on 25 August, 2019.
Agreement to access the Online Prospectus
To access the APS Savings Limited Online Prospectus and Investment Application Form, you must first read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- APS Notes of APS Savings Limited will only be issued based on an Investment Application Form accompanying a paper version of the Prospectus, or on a completed printed copy of the Investment Application Form attached to the electronic version of the Prospectus, following the exposure period. As a guide, the Prospectus is 45 pages in length and the Investment Application Form is 2 pages in length.
- The Corporations Act prohibits any person from passing on to another person any Investment Application Form unless it is accompanied by a hard copy of the Prospectus or, in the case of an electronic Prospectus and Investment Application Form, is linked to the complete and unaltered online form of the Prospectus. Investors should read the Prospectus before completing the relevant Investment Application Form.
- Applicants should read the Prospectus in its entirety, as the information contained in individual sections is not intended to and does not provide a comprehensive review of the APS Notes offered under the Prospectus. Applicants are advised to seek independent professional advice, before applying for APS Notes under the Prospectus.
- The Offer is only available to persons within Australia. Any person accessing this Prospectus for the purpose of investing in APS Notes offered by APS Savings Limited must access the Prospectus from within Australia.
- The Prospectus does not constitute an offer in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer. The distribution of the Prospectus in jurisdictions outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of the Prospectus should seek advice on and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities law.
- APS Savings Limited reserves the right to refuse to issue APS Notes to any applicant if it believes the applicant did not receive the Offer in Australia; did not have access to the Prospectus at the same time and by the same means that the applicant had access to the relevant Investment Application Form.
- A paper copy of the Prospectus, any replacement or supplementary Prospectus or the Investment Application Form, can be obtained on request and without charge from the registered office of APS Savings Limited at 440 William Street, West Melbourne, Victoria, 3003 or by calling 1300 131 809.
If you agree to and comply with ALL of the Terms and Conditions above, and wish to proceed with viewing the APS Savings Prospectus No.7 for the issue of APS Notes by APS Savings Limited, please select "AGREE" below.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF document used here. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free of charge. If you need to obtain the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader you may download it here.